Basic tile painting course, throughout which basic techniques are taught, also some old techniques and Portuguese tile painting techniques, such as corda-seca (dry rope), aresta (edge), and estampilha (stamping) .
- Majolica (4 hours)
- single monochrome figure
- single polychromatic figure
- Standard tile (6 hours) – painting of 4 tiles with reversible design.
- Scribbled (!?) tile (6 hours)
- Decobalt oxide
- Positive and negative
- Chromium oxide and red iron oxide
- Aresta (Edge) tile (2 hours)
- Corda seca (dry rope) tile (4 hours)
- Tile with colours overlaid (4 hours)
- Stamped tile (4 hours)
€260 per person
Note: Materials and cooking are included in the price
30 hours (15 classes 2 hours each)